Science of Wine, benefiting the Orlando Science Center, is this Saturday, April 30th. The event’s website explains “The Science of Wine raises critical funds to provide operating support for educational programs and opportunities for science learners of all ages to experience the fun and discovery of Orlando Science Center, a 501(c)(3) organization.”
This special event is so much more than just a wine tasting!
- Sample from more than 150 of the finest wines from around the world
- Dine on the finest culinary samplings Orlando has to offer
- Meet television chef and culinary educator Emily Ellyn who will be making peanut butter & wine jelly snow cones
- Enjoy live jazz music
- Create a canvas painting, facilitated by Super, Awesome, Cool Pottery.
- Bid on a silent auction and more!
Don’t miss this fantastic event! Get the girls together or plan a special date night with you and your love! I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
Image Credit: OSC.org