Our mission at Farm & Haus is simple: to make eating nourishing and delicious food an easy and accessible option for Central Floridians. Our belief is that good food shouldn’t be so hard to come by. That’s why we’ve paired our chefs with the best quality local and seasonal ingredients to create dishes you love—delivered straight to wherever you are—hot, fresh and ready to eat.
Farm & Haus is a farm-to-table meal delivery service offering a seasonal menu that focuses on quality and fresh ingredients. Opening their first retail store in the East End Market late in 2015 local owners Brittany and Patrick Lyne have remained nothing but consistent and successful in their time here.
I was lucky enough to catch the Chicken and Freshly Backed biscuits on a Wednesday afternoon and it was not disappointing! Leaving full but not stomach twisting full I immediately wrote this down in the notes of my phone so I did not forget my immediate details.
- Ordered: Chicken & Freshly Baked Biscuits
- 12.95$ in-expensive for size
- Quality chicken, not dry, not rubbery. Goldilocks says “Juuuust right.”
- Broth: Perfect combo of seasoning, salt and natural flavorings from the carrots and chicken.
- Buttery flaky biscuits that didn’t become to soppy in the broth
- Flavor beyond YUM!
Pretty short sum up of an incredible place but I would recommend this to anyone tired of the same ole’ same that would like to fill up on something that won’t put them to sleep!
Go Local Orlando!
Do you love where you live? #heartorlandohome